Friday, November 13, 2009

Justin Bieber Concert...


Ok, So I know that I have been keeping you all posted on the Justin Bieber concert and the tickets and Kiss Fm and all the stuff... But I now I have new news for you! YAY!
So I went to the JB concert last night and doors were not supposed to open until 5:00 so we got there at 4:00 and we were already down like a long block and then we waited in line unitl 5:45... My hands were so num that I couldn't even open my phone or even text. :0. It was so cold that I couldn't even feel like my face and hands...
Once we got in we thought that there would be no way to get to the front so we found these bleachers above so we went ot see if we could get in and then when we went up we found out that we could so we got front row on a balcony above everybody... it was really cool...
During it we saw all these people with cameras so we decided to get ours out and we started like recording and taking pictures... it was amazing...
I LOVED IT!
At then end we found out that one of our friends started to hyperventalating... it was scary but everything ended up ok. Then... well... that is all I can say... there is too much to explain...

Keep you posted... haha... byee! :)
P.s. just to let you know that picture above was at our concert at the Rave! it was awesome! :)
Peace <3>


3 comments:

  1. That was the best concert ever! He's amazing, and not to mention he is the hottest kid to ever walk this fine establishment we call earth. (Olivia M. said that now I'm taking it from her haha) If you don't like him you have officially lost your mind. According to you he is an angel sent down from the heavens above haha. End. Of. Story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya samm it's "harvy" haha you are so gullable sammmmmmmmm :D

    ReplyDelete